Register today to join us in Cambridge, UK
Location: Doubletree by Hilton Cambridge City Centre, Granta Place, Mill Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1RT
Please join us on September 12-13 in Cambridge, UK for UL’s Environment & Sustainability forum. We will bring you an exciting and thought-provoking agenda as we focus on the ongoing changes in the sustainability landscape. How can you stay ahead of changing regulations, and continue to win in the marketplace?
Corli Pretorious, Deputy Director for the UN Environment World Conservation Monitoring Centre, will deliver a keynote address on Putting Biodiversity at the heart of decision making: Equipping decision makers with the right information, tools and capacity to value biodiversity fully and deliver upon SDG 15. Stay tuned for continuing agenda developments!
What to expect
In addition to our keynote discussion on SDGs, we will have industry-specific discussions led by our team of experts to discuss specific issues for your marketplace. We will continue to have user sessions for cr360 products and one-on-ones available. You can look forward to industry leading discussions on:
- Updates to the disclosure landscape
- Mastering Scope 3 reporting
- Building a strategy around critical environmental issues
- Closing the loop: lessons from the Circular Economy
Our current agenda, subject to change, includes:
- Thursday, September 12
- 8:30am - 12pm Introduction and keynote sessions
- 1pm - 3pm Built Environment, Finance, and Retail specific working sessions, plus tips & tricks for software users
- 5:45pm Punting to group dinner at Trinity College
- Friday, September 13
- 8:30am - 12pm Client showcases and wrap up
Ready yourself for our 2019 Environment and Sustainability Forum by checking out our 2018 highlight video. Stay up to date on all User Forum news by signing up for our emails today. Hotel and booking details can be found on the confirmation page after registering.
We look forward to seeing you in Cambridge soon!
UL Environment & Sustainability team