360 Engage, Sept. 2020 - On Demand
Leading the Way for ESG and Sustainability Reporting
The event focused on investor sustainability reporting requirements, and how to address them through tools and frameworks such as CDP, SASB, etc. All of the presentations are available to play on demand below.
The importance of high quality, consistent sustainability data internally and externally for investors including frameworks. How this data is used my investors for decision making and what they are looking for.
Chris Cattermole, UL
Time for a materiality reassessment?
Zeroing in on metrics that matter to investors. This session will look at today’s hot-button ESG issues through SASB’s financial materiality lens. You will learn how companies set strategy, manage risk and communicate with investors based on industry-specific ESG factors, and how SASB fits alongside GRI, TCFD and the SDGs as building blocks in a global system of ESG disclosure.
Neil Stewart, SASB
Why Building Data Matters
Dan Winters, GRESB and Chris Ashworth, UL
Product Roadmap for 360 software
ESG reporting in supply chains
Chris Cattermole, UL
Carbon reporting - Scope 3
Hugo Ernest-Jones, CDP and Adrian Wain, UL
Sustainable procurement and supply chain management
TS Wu, ASUS
The supplier experience
Gain insights from a supplier deep in the supply chain.
GPA Global have been working with UL over the years to measure and manage their carbon footprint and better respond to the CDP supply chain survey.
Robin Argyrou, GPA Global and Adrian Wain, UL
Client 360 user success story
Sheida Palmelind, Nordea Bank
Avoid rainbow washing
Catherine Sheehy, UL
- Jenny Scanlon, CEO, UL - 360 Engage
- Grant French Introduction to 360 Engage
- Investor Expectations - IGCC Laura Hillis
- ESG metrics and reporting - Chris Cattermole
- Neil Stewart, SASB - Time for a materiality reassessment
- Why Building Data Matters - GRESB and UL
- Clayton Sanderson - 360 Q4 Product Roadmap
- Doug Lockard, UL
- Gitte Schjotz - Welcome to day 2
- Inna Sun Intro Day 2
- ESG Supply Chain - Chris Cattermole
- CDP and UL - Measuring and managing supply chain
- TS Wu ASUS 360 Engage
- Adrian Wain and GPA Global - Scope 3 reporting
- The complexity of ESG for financing - Nordea Sheida
- Avoiding Rainbow Washing - SDGs
- Giuseppe Barisan Closing Speech Day 2
- T.S Wu – ASUS
- Hugo Ernest-Jones – CDP
- Neil Stewart – SASB
- Dan Winters – GRESB
- Laura Hillis – IGCC
- Sheida Palmelind – Nordea Bank
- Robin Argyrou – GPA Global